ISSN 2334-9662 (Online)
ELTA Journal is a practitioner-oriented electronic journal based on current theory and research in the field of ELT published by English Language Teachers’ Association (ELTA) of Serbia. ELTA journal welcomes manuscript submissions that deal with primary research- and theory- based practices as well as practice-oriented theorizing and research in the fields of applied linguistics, sociolinguistics, English language teaching methodology and professional development. We invite language teachers, administrators, teacher educators, and researchers to engage in a vibrant professional dialogue in the ways that research and theorizing can inform, shape, and ground teaching practices and perspectives.
Authors are asked to follow the ELTA Journal guidelines:
- The submission must be original. It must not be previously published or be under consideration elsewhere.
- All submissions should be sent electronically to email@example.com.
- Submissions should be in Microsoft Word. Please submit figures, graphs and other graphic elements in a standard graphic format or Microsoft Excel. Tables should be created in Microsoft Word or other compatible program.
- Photos should be of a size (i.e. no more than 300 KBs) suitable for electronic publication. Photos/artwork for ELTA Journal should be sent separately, as jpg. The author should obtain permission for reproducing photos/ artwork etc. in their articles and send it to the above-mentioned e-mail address. The author should send their permission allowing us to publish their photos/ artwork.
- Authors may use American or British spelling but they must be consistent.
- The submission should conform to the APA style guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th edition). For more information, see www.apastyle.org.
- All quoted material must be cited in text and in a reference list.
- The author/ authors should send their contact information in the following form: full name and surname, affiliation and email address.
- Ethical considerations:
Duties of Authors:
- the author(s) warrant that the submitted article is an original work, which has not been previously published, and that they have obtained an agreement from any co-author(s) prior to the manuscript’s submission;
- the author(s) should not submit articles describing essentially the same research to more than one journal;
- the authors(s) make certain that the manuscript meets the terms of the Manuscript Submission Guideline regarding appropriate academic citation and that no copyright infringement occurs;
- the authors(s) should inform the editors about any conflict of interests and report any errors they subsequently discover in their manuscript.
ELTA Journal welcomes submissions. All submissions should include abstract, key words, references, tables, and so forth. Adherence to submission guidelines will avoid delays and extra work for authors and editors. Submissions which are not according to the guidelines shall be returned for correction.
All submissions undergo blind review by our reviewers so there will be no reference to your identity prior to approval of your manuscript. This ensures quality of the articles submitted and reviewers’ suggestions are not subject to bias.
We thank you, in anticipation of your manuscript submissions.
Editorial board of ELTA Journal
Send your submissions electronically to:
Contributors are requested to refer to the guidelines on the ELTA Journal website: http://eltajournal.org.rs/submission-guidelines/
The authors bear full responsibility for the content of their papers.
The journal is published annually.